Generator technicianSalary: To discuss
40 h - Full time
HVAC Rentals is an expert in the provision and maintenance of power generation and temperature control equipment. For over 45 years, our mission has been to provide 24/7 rental services for air conditioning, cooling, and heating systems, as well as premium generators. Our knowledge and expertise make us one of the leading companies to offer such services across the country. Our commitment: to provide fast and optimal customer service in our industry.
To become our new generator technician is to join a company that is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Come participate in our success. Our specialty: the rental of heating, air conditioning, and power distribution solutions. Working at HVAC Rentals is to be involved in challenging and diverse projects. Thanks to our expertise, we contribute to the success of major events such as the Rogers Cup, the Montreal Grand Prix, and various film productions.
As a generator technician, you will perform maintenance and repair of engines, generator sets, and other associated electrical equipment. In addition, you will have to answer service calls. Diagnoses and tests are necessary to identify the cause of the problems for mechanical and electrical aspects, you will be called to make a “breakdown diagnosis” to customers. You will report to the Director of Operations Perform various maintenance and repair operations on generators such as Lubricate and oil change Generator focus. Do limit tests; perform the installation and start-up of the equipment; make maintenance and problem-solving visits to customers; replace defective parts; inform the customer on the operation of the equipment in general.
- Group medical and dental insurance;
- Group retirement plan (RRSP-DPSP);
- Corporate events;
- Advancement opportunity;
- Great team spirit;
- Nice working environment.
- Diploma of professional studies in diesel or electromechanical mechanics or College Diploma in mechanical engineering Experience of three (3) years with generators / electrical and/or mechanical equipment and programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Valid driver’s licensed
- Bilingual(spoken and written)
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sense of organization and planning
Level of education
Work experience (years) minimum