Operations CoordinatorSalary: Based on experience
Day, Full Time
40h - Full time, from 8am to 5pm
A) JOB SUMMARY
Under the supervision of the Operations Supervisor, the Operations Coordinator performs various functions in support of the Operations Supervisor of the department in ensuring a smooth flow of the company’s operations. The Operations Coordinator coordinates the personnel assigned to installations, repairs, and maintenance. Acts as a resource person and is directly involved in the decision-making process relating to the costs of installations, service calls, or preventive maintenance.
B) TASK DESCRIPTION
- Provide support to the operations manager in the day to day running of the organization;
- Create the purchase order and receiving forms;
- Prepare invoicing in accordance with contracts;
- Applies customer payments in the computer system;
- Schedule projects and ensure assignments are carried out as planned (dispatch);
- Develop work rules and guidelines for the operations department;
- Identify what is required for staff to carry out their duties;
- Perform any other task required by his job or requested by his immediate superior.
Printer, computer, calculator, copier, hand truck, pallet truck, forklift, lifting platform, battery charger, etc.
Responsability of personnel
Internal and external contacts
- Regular contact with representatives to obtain/provide information or resolve problems.
- Occasional contacts with suppliers and transport companies to negotiate conditions or resolve problems (complaints, service, etc.)
- Occasional contact with customers to ensure adequate and prompt service.
Responsibility for accuracy
- An error in inventory or in delivery could easily result in unnecessary costs for the business. Delays in delivery can lead to the loss of customers.
- Group medical and dental insurance;
- Group retirement plan (RRSP-DPSP);
- Corporate events;
- Advancement opportunity;
- Great team spirit;
- Nice working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Two or more years in administration, customer service
- The ability to communicate, lead a team and solve problems
- Familiar with various types of logistics software
- Must possess good communication skills on all fronts and must be someone that gets along pretty well with other people;
- Must also portray good leadership abilities;
- Must be able to work and deliver within a limited time range or frame;
- Should be able to work as part of a team on a regular basis;
- Must have good analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities;
- Must have a good understanding of how an administrative setting operates and also know what is required at any given time;
- Experience of not less than 2 years in an administrative capacity;
- Certification in basic computer appreciation programs is also of great importance.
- Positivism (understanding the role to be played);
- Positive attitude to work in a safe manner;
Level of education
High School Diploma
Work experience (years) minimum
2 years and over
- English (Advanced)
- English (Advanced)